These warrior quotes will give you the motivation to keep on pushing on and they’ll help with making the right decisions in your life!
A while ago I was thinking to myself, what is Powerpressive all about… Than it hit me! It’s not about the looks, the strength or the cool tricks that you’ll learn but it’s about being proud of your way of life! How you live your life determines your outcome and your self-worth. And you know what? This is what will make you happy, not money or possessions but the feeling that you’ve lived a good and full life.
Think to yourself, what is really important in your life. That test you have next week? Okay this is important too but if you put it in aspect against the rest of your life, it’s NOTHING. In a couple of years you won’t remember a thing about that test but you’ll still remember the great times you had with friends, the moments you were proud of yourself, your accomplishments and the times you felt truly happy.
This is what I want to accomplish through Powerpressive. Providing others with an awesome way of life! You may only be 1 person out of 6 billion but you’re unique and if you put your mind to it you can do BIG THINGS! You have a much bigger impact than you can imagine right now.
Through your life you will inspire people to become more and you’ll be indirectly responsible for their success. Wouldn’t that be an awesome feeling? Knowing that you’ve made a person truly happy with his or her life. Subsequent that person will inspire dozens of others and they’ll be happier to. If you look at it like this you’ll have inspired thousands of people by the end of your life. I believe that is something to be proud of.
The only thing you need to do is obtain the right mentality and I want to help you with this and help you get the most out of your life!
If you want to find more about the Powerpressive lifestyle I recommend that you have a look at the who are we section.
But now for the top 10 most inspiring warrior quotes I’ve ever heard :
1. To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into on or the other. — Powerpressive
2. I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live by the light that I have. I must stand with anybody that stands right, stand with him while he is right, and part with him when he goes wrong — Abraham Lincoln
3. Warriors are not what you think of as warriors. The warrior is not someone who fights, because no one has the right to take another mans life. The warrior is one who sacrifices himself for the good of others. — unknown
4. All right, they’re on our left, they’re on our right, they’re in front of us, they’re behind us. They can’t get away this time! — Lewis Burwell
5. I’d rather die on my feet than live on my knees — Powerpressive
6. Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.” — Marcus Aurelius Meditations
7. Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall! -unknown
8. Each of us possesses an incredible gift : The gift of choice. This world presents unlimited possibilities and if you believe that to be true, you have the power to choose your own path. We write our own story, whether we recognize it or not. — Powerpressive
9. Fear is a normal emotion, but it doesn’t have to hold you back. In fact, it can fuel your goals. Take the reins and use fear as motivation! — Random Youtube Video
10. Remember that you have to do things others won’t, to achieve things others can’t — Unknown
I hope these 10 warriors quotes gave you some inspiration to keep that intense fire burning inside of you and to help you decide what you want to achieve in your life.