Are you happy with your life? Chances are pretty high you’re not. You are born to make a difference and to spark the flame that will enlight yourself, friends, family and if you’re doing it right, the rest of the world.
We’re going to help you find your purpose in life!
Everyone has his or hers busy life nowadays… Stress here, work there and you’re just in the middle of everything.
Free time? Nope, not for me or you… This is the lie you keep telling yourself. You can live your life with less stress and with a purpose, you only have to discover it.
Is this how you want to live the rest of your live?No of course not! We aren’t born to suffer and to see time fleeing from our grasp. We are here to do something, to build something and to make the best of every day we have.( I don’t want to sound cliché but tomorrow isn’t promised.)
This article is especially dedicated for everyone that has the feeling, they’re getting overwhelmed through everything that’s happening around them.
The biggest problem is FEAR
A key to happiness is to experience the excitement of what you’re doing in this moment. Live in the now and worry less about your future. Don’t get me wrong on this, I’m not saying you need to go completely YOLO on your life!
Everything in the future looks much worse than it actually is. That’s the problem of FEAR, It’s holding you back. But remember this :
Fear is not real. The only place fear can exist is in our thoughts of the future. It is a product of our imagination, causing us to fear things that are not in the present time and that will probably never exist. Do not get me wrong, danger is real but fear is a choice.
I hope you get the point here. You have complete power over yourself, if you want to be happy you can be happy. If you are suffering, it’s your own choice. No one else is responsible for your luck.
Fear is not real, the only place where fear can exist is in our thoughts of the future. It is a product of our imagination, causing us to fear things that do not exist at the present and may not ever exist.
What can give your life direction?
Start building something, if you’re not building something you’re slowly dying. I’m not talking about literally building. I’m talking about having a goal you’re working towards, day in day out.You need to have goals and ambitions otherwise you’ll just be wasting a lot of your time. This isn’t going to make you happy…
If you don’t work towards something that has meaning for you, you’re just :
– working a job you hate?
– wasting time on Facebook?
– Mindlessly browsing the Internet?- And probably doing other things in the dark with your browser set to private…
Just stop doing these things if they make you feel sad, start building something! Think about all the time you’ll have if you stop wasting it on unimportant things. What could you already have accomplished if you didn’t watch television?
Once you see the fruit of your labor it’s almost impossible to feel depressed or sad. Find something you’re interested in or even passionate about. Get more educated about that and become an expert on that subject. Now the next step is to monetize your passion.
How can you start setting goals and achieve them?
1. Don’t get stuck and frustrated by believing society, you can accomplish much more than they make you believe
2. Consider your ideas, talents and capabilities.
3. Realize that you can make a difference.
4. Aim high and dream big! Shoot at the moon, even if you fail, you’ll land among the stars.
5. Take tinny steps every day towards your goal
6. Try to dismiss all the negativity, especially from people who never accomplished something them-self.
7. Always appreciate the little things, by doing this you’ll enjoy every small victory and it’ll keep you going
8. Live in the moment (look at the quote above)
9. NEVER QUIT, You learn more from failure than from success, Don’t let it stop you. failures are part of life. If you don’t fail, you don’t learn. If you don’t learn, you’ll never change. Don’t give up when the going gets tough. If you want to be successful you have to hang in there. Try something new, persist, you may have to change direction, but keep moving forward.
Upgrade you skill set every day
Get a little educated every day. It’s not as hard as you might imagine and it has nothing to do with school. If you hear the word education and you think directly at your school years I can’t blame you. BUT it’s something completely different if you’re passionate about the subject you’re learning about.
Just read for 30 minutes to an hour every day and you’ll be amazed of how much information you can obtain through this. In a couple of years you can be an expert in your niche just be spending half an hour every day.
You can subscribe yourself to an email list that’ll send you useful information every other day. If you’re passionate about fitness, get into our membership section and get quality information every day!
Don’t regret anything, only regret the things you didn’t do.
How to find your purpose in life?
Know what you want. When you know why you’re doing something, you will get what you want much quicker than if you don’t. Having a purpose is essential to being successful in business and in life. Why do you want to be successful? Why do you really want to be wealthy?
When I’m training it’s me versus me, giving everything I have, day in day out just to get that little etch on the me from yesterday! That’s one thing that can give your life direction.
Find your passion and work towards it, EVERY SINGLE DAY.
ps. What’s your passion?